1. Forrester Research Presents: Why Social Business is Imperative. Getting knowledge workers to the right information and expertise rapidly can be the difference between business success and failure. Vice President of Forrester Research, Rob Koplowitz will present on the positive impact of social business technologies: how social and mobile tools are driving information to the right people at the right time. When: Tues., Sept. 25th from 2:30-3:20
2. Forward-Thinking Executives Show How Enterprise Social has Transformed their Business. From the way you interact with your customers, to how your employees work, the new enterprise is more open, connected, and decentralized. Hear how the Cordelta’s CIO Matthew Ryan, Nielsen’s SVP Ann Marie Dumais and other executives have embraced these changes and are using tibbr® to transform their organizations. When: Wed., Sept. 26th from 2:30-3:20
3. Vice President Sriram Chakravarthy Reveals the Next Big Thing in Enterprise Social Networking. Over the past few years, activity streams and enterprise social networks have changed the way employees collaborate and get their work done. Now, we’re excited to release the next big advancement in enterprise social networking. See firsthand how the new tibbr®technology works! When: Wed., Sept. 26th from 3:30-4:20
4. KPMG, CGI, Nielsen & Other Customers Will Share the Value of Enterprise Social Networking. When enterprise social networks were introduced, companies were unsure of their value, but that debate ended quickly. Enterprise social networks have quickly evolved from a platform for sharing to a key contributor in productivity. Come to this interactive panel session, moderated by the CEO of Constellation Research Ray Wang, to hear customers explain how tibbr has revolutionized the way they do business. When: Wed., Sept. 26th from 5:30-6:20
5. Learn How the World Economic Forum & Oil Drilling Company Apache are taking Social Analytics to the Next Level. Analytics delivers objective information, but that doesn’t stop people from interpreting it in different ways. When you’re trying to get multiple parties on the same page, it’s not always enough to show them the same information… you need to get them talking. In this session, you’ll learn how global organizations are using Spotfire Analytics to take collaboration to the next level with tibbr, enterprise social networking. When: Thur., Sept 26th from 10:00-10:50
Register for TUCON today! Get two for the price of one with the special offer code: TUCON2012TIBBR
Check out the tibbr blog here!